Lesson 3 – Demonic Possession
1. We are all involved in a spiritual battle with the Evil One and his forces (Ephesians 6:12). However, we must always remember that the Devil is a defeated enemy (Hebrews 2:14).
2. When the Devil attacks us, we must make sure to confess all known sins so that he does not have a foothold in our lives.
3. Christians must learn how to discern between the Voice of the Holy Spirit and the Voice of the Devil. Notice the following seven differences:
Holy Spirit motivates … Satan manipulates.
Holy Spirit inspires … Satan intimidates.
Holy Spirit directs … Satan dominates.
Holy Spirit invites … Satan forces.
Holy Spirit convicts … Satan condemns.
Holy Spirit co-operates with us … Satan abuses us.
Holy Spirit shows you a way out and hope for the future … Satan convinces you there is no way out.
Scripture Readings for Prayer over Demonic Attacks
Romans 8:31-32, 35, 37
Bonus Feature (Names of God the Father – Part 3)
31. My Beloved
32. My Hiding Place
33. My Helper and My God
34. My Helper in Need
35. My Protector
36. My Strength
37. One who does Wonders
38. Refuge for the Poor
39. Rock of Refuge
40. Shelter from the Heat
41. Source of all Patience and Encouragement
42. Strong Tower
43. Wall of Fire
44. Yah (Independent One)
45. YAHWEH (Eternal One)
46. Yahweh Elohim (Eternal Creator)
47. Yahweh Jire (the Lord will Provide)
48. Yahweh Makkeh (The Lord shall Smite Thee)
49. Yahweh Mekaddishkem (The Lord our Sanctifier)
50. Yahweh Rohi (The Lord is my Shepherd)
51. Yahweh Ropheka (The Lord your Healer)
52. Yahweh Shalom (The Lord our Peace)
53. Yahweh Shammah (the Lord is there, i.e. Everpresent One)
54. Yahweh Tsebaoth (the Lord of Hosts)
55. Yahweh Tsidkenu (The Lord our Righteousness)
56. Yahweh Nissi (The Lord my Banner)
Presented by : A. Ndlebe Date: 16 February 2013